1. Tea Tree Oil – (also known as Melaleuca oil) known for its antiseptic properties, antibacterial, and antifungal components, to fight infection and popularly known to treat Bacterial Vaginosis (BV) and Yeast Infections. 1 to 2 drops of oil per cup of water. Make sure to properly dilute with water (using as a douche) and NEVER take by mouth.
2. Organic Apple Cider Vinegar – Using as a douche, just as the tea tree oil, make sure to properly dilute with water. 1 cap full of ACV poured into a filled water bottle will take you a long way. ACV is widely used to support a balanced pH and to treat Yeast Infection.
3. Garlic – also known for preventing and treating bacterial and fungal infections. Take one garlic clove, wrap in gauze and leave a piece to hang for easy removal and insert into the vaginal canal. It’s usually advised to keep in for a few hours or overnight, depending upon the severity of the infection, mostly used for Yeast Infections.
4. Vegetables – Eating nutrient dense veggies such as kale, spinach, avocado, and broccoli. Veggies dark and rick in color. More specifically high in the component “alkaline”. To support a healthy vaginal pH, promoting the elimination of waist and infection causing bacteria, and decreasing the likelihood of most (non-sexual) vaginal infections. Remember, a high acidic diet can cause an imbalance in your pH, creating an inviting environment for illness, infection, or disease.
5. Water – Drink plenty of water EVERY DAY!!!!! You may not have to drink 8 cups a day, but least 1 cup with every meal and if not with every meal, drink water in-between meals. Just make sure you’re drinking water EVERY DAY.
But of course, you don’t have to take my word for it. Even when speaking with your primary care physician, it never hurts to do your own research or seek a second professional opinion. Also remember each vaginal canal is different and your reaction may not be the same as some one else. Again, do your own research and find out what will work best for you. I also recommend to speak with your gynecologist, a gynecologist specialized in alternative medicine, a herbalist, or a specialist in natural remedies. For more info on vaginal infections, symptoms, and treatments click this link…5 Most Common Vaginal Infections.
Shout out to all the ladies keeping that pussy clean!
10pm SUNDAYS on Orange Room Radio www.live365.com/stations/bealstreet